Burdett-Coutts Christmas Fair 2015
Last year’s Christmas Fair was a huge success, thanks to everyone’s support and generosity. It was truly a memorable day for all the children and staff at our school. This year, the Christmas Fair will be on Friday 11th December 2015 from 3.45pm – 5pm. Once again our playground and Ground Floor Hall will be transformed into a festive market with sparkling lights everywhere! Everyone is welcome to attend and we will have the familiar stalls including:
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”
Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
- Santa’s Grotto: everyone who visits Santa will get a present!
- Cake Stall: with lots of delicious and yummy cakes
- Sweeties stall: full of lovely sweets and cookies
- Food stall: delicious food for everyone
- Face painting: fun for all the children
- Refreshments: tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Christmas stall: full of Christmas items and gifts for you to buy
- Bric-a-brac: you never know what you might find!
There will also be a raffle with amazing prizes and much, much more. Come and visit our fair and buy your Christmas stocking fillers, enjoy some yummy food or find that unique gift! Then relax with warming winter refreshments and revel in the festive atmosphere.
This year, all proceeds we make from the fair will go directly to the school for playground renovations. So get involved! There will be lots to see and do and it’s all for our school.
Please bring all your food donations to the school office by 2pm on the day. Please note no nuts or coconut in food products due to allergies.
We still need volunteers on the day who can:
- Arrive at 2.00pm to help set up, decorate stalls and price all items clearly
- Ensure that all items sold are in good condition and that food items sold are fresh
- Run the stalls for the duration of the event
- Clear stall area of all rubbish and unsold items at the end of the fair.
For more information on how to be involved, please contact the school office.