Schools are required to publish certain information on their website to comply with The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 and 2016 and other relevant legislation. This information also allows inspectors easy access to evidence to help them develop an initial picture of a school’s academic performance.
This section contains the core elements of the statutory content, updated annually, in line with the guidance issued by the Department of Education, of what maintained and voluntary aided schools must publish on their websites.
For ease of access, we have listed some important documents and policies for you to download plus links to pages within our website which will take you to the relevant sections of our website for other statutory information that may not be contained here. We have also included external links to statutory sites for more information about our school.
If you require hard copies of any of the information listed here, please do not hesitate to contact the school and we will provide them free of charge.
Documents & policies:
- 2019 Ofsted Short Inspection Letter
- Behaviour policy
- Charging, Lettings & Remissions policy
- Burdett-Coutts Primary School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Burdett-Coutts Primary School Self Evaluation Form (SEF)
- Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy
- Covid-19 Safeguarding Addendum
Links to pages in this website:
- School contact details
- Admissions arrangements
- Exam and assessment results
- School complaints procedure
- Pupil premium
- PE and sports premium
- Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information
- Equality objectives
- Governors’ information and duties
- Values & ethos
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Request for paper copies