Schools are required to publish certain information on their website to comply with The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 and to allow inspectors easy access to evidence to help them develop an initial picture of their academic performance.
This section contains the core elements of the statutory content, updated annually, along with links to other sections of our website for other statutory information not contained here.
If you require paper copies of any of this information, please do not hesitate to contact the school and we will provide them free of charge.
Through our policies, we aim to provide clear information about the ethos and organisation of our school and the standards of behaviour expected by all members of our community.
Like all communities, there are certain rules and regulations to ensure that our school is a safe and caring environment for learning and working for all our pupils and our staff. Our policies cover every aspect of school life and below are our statutory polices, as well as other important policies, updated regularly.
Hard copies are also available on request and current and prospective parents can also ask to see other policies not listed here by contacting the school.
- Accessibility Plan
- Charging & Lettings
- Data Protection & Privacy Notices
- Online Safety
- Freedom of Information
- Freedom of Information: Publication Scheme
- Pupil Premium Report
- Rights Respecting Positive Behaviour
- Safeguarding & Child Protection
- Single Equalities
- Single Equalities Objectives Review 2016-2017 (to be read in conjunction with the Single Equalities policy)
- Single Equalities Objectives Review 2012-2015 (to be read in conjunction with the Single Equalities policy)
- Special Educational Needs
- Special Educational Needs School Information Report (Local Offer)
- Sports Premium Report
- Whistleblowing Policy